The Club of the entrepreneurs running Europe's top Knowledge Intensive Services companies
One of the major initiatives undertaken by the KISPLATFORM was the creation of a Club bringing together the most interesting and successful companies in Europe with high growth potential in the area of Knowledge Intensive Services.
The KIS 100 CLUB aimed to form a community with the most interesting and successful companies in Europe with high growth potential in the KIS area.
The Club, accessible by invitation only, provided members with an opportunity to network with their peers and develop new co-operation partnerships with businesses from other sectors and markets. It also offered a good publicity platform and a forum to discuss common regulatory, technological and organisational issues with other companies.
KIS Club 100 members have been established private companies active in KIS displaying the following characteristics:
- Rapid growth (sales and headcount)
- Solid revenues and profits
- Protected IP
- Scalable Business Model
- Strong competitive position
- International presence (or concrete expansion plans)
- Track record of raising capital
- Good brand awareness
- Having received awards
- Innovation in either technology; business processes or markets
- Reputable strategic partnerships
- Solid Number/quality of customers
- Strong links to Europe (location, founders, funding, expansion plans)
- Already accessed finance or investment
Additional information on the KIS 100 Club, its purpose and organisation will be explained in the downloadable KIS 100 Club brochure.